Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior constitute a committee to investigate allegations of a German magazin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior constitute a committee to investigate allegations of a German magazin Empty Interior constitute a committee to investigate allegations of a German magazin

Post by Rocky Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 am

Interior constitute a committee to investigate allegations of a German magazine

5/25/2017 0:28

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    ordered Interior Minister Qassem al - Araji, the formation of a committee to investigate the validity of the reports published by the German magazine claimed that the existence of cases of violations by the rapid reaction forces, while Batkhad vowed legal action against negligent. Said ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan in a statement on Wednesday: "In the framework of clarity, transparency , and not to hide information and show the policy as it is for public opinion without embellishment or distortion, pursued by Interior Minister Qasim al - Araji in the application of strategic management of the Ministry, the minister ordered the formation of a committee to investigate the validity of the news report , which reported , "der Spiegel" the German magazine and the content of information indicating the existence of cases of human rights violations in Nineveh by the rapid reaction forces. " Maan added that "al - Araji instructed to investigate those in charge to investigate the clear and honest presentation of facts and in front of its sights if completed," vowing to "take legal action according to the Ministry of Interior laws in force against the negligent investigation proved that." The magazine "Der Spiegel" published yesterday Althelathae, a report alleging abuses committed by members of the rapid reaction forces against civilians Majara, right coast connector while restoring the city from "Daesh" battles, while forces denied the respon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 am