Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of new information regarding the Libyan port attack Mancheste

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Disclosure of new information regarding the Libyan port attack Mancheste Empty Disclosure of new information regarding the Libyan port attack Mancheste

Post by rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 3:50 am

Disclosure of new information regarding the Libyan port attack Manchester

Announced that the Libyan National Army, on Wednesday, innocent of the port attack Manchester or any other terrorist, said some new details about the suicide figure Salman Abidi.

The spokesman said army spokesman, Colonel Ahmed Cuneiform, at a press conference on Wednesday that Manchester accident port came to Libya in 2011, and participated with Al - Qaeda in the dawn of Libya battles, fought in the architecture Almrsos process, then wound to escape treatment with a false passport as Mohammed Salem , Salem, through Turkey and Qatar, to then used his passport , the British went for treatment in London.

He said cuneiform The bomber 's father , nicknamed 'Camorra', has a record security seriously in Libya, and is considered one of the main pillars of the Islamic Group with Abdul Hakim Belhadj, adding that he was required within the elements of al - Qaeda in the security services as the rule of Muammar Gaddafi.

The spokesman for the Libyan National Army spokesman that the bomber 's father was working in the security field Tripoli airport, and fled in the nineties he and his wife, then the family returned to Libya in 2011.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156586

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 9:50 am