Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo
Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri May 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Juno mission rewrites what we know about Jupiter
Posted: 26 May 2017 08:42 AM PDT
NASA’s Juno mission, led by Southwest Research Institute’s Dr. Scott Bolton, is rewriting what scientists thought they knew about Jupiter specifically, and gas giants in general, according to a pair of Science papers released today. The Juno spacecraft...... Read more »
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sSGgZkUqids:G1Kom6z7y8w:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sSGgZkUqids:G1Kom6z7y8w:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sSGgZkUqids:G1Kom6z7y8w:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) SSGgZkUqids?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Ancient DNA evidence shows hunter-gatherers and farmers were intimately linked
Posted: 26 May 2017 08:33 AM PDT
In human history, the transition from hunting and gathering to farming is a significant one. As such, hunter-gatherers and farmers are usually thought about as two entirely different sets of people. But researchers reporting new ancient DNA evidence in Current...... Read more »
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=4ZjmUh6Rvek:TMuYAr7SEwM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=4ZjmUh6Rvek:TMuYAr7SEwM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=4ZjmUh6Rvek:TMuYAr7SEwM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) 4ZjmUh6Rvek?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Researchers discovered a technique for controlling light with electric fields
Posted: 26 May 2017 05:08 AM PDT
Researchers from North Carolina State University have discovered a technique for controlling light with electric fields. “Our method is similar to the technique used to provide the computing capabilities of computers,” says Linyou Cao, an assistant...... Read more »
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=2Pt1XyE-jTc:xYLBnzh6r4s:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=2Pt1XyE-jTc:xYLBnzh6r4s:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=2Pt1XyE-jTc:xYLBnzh6r4s:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) 2Pt1XyE-jTc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Massive California Highway 1 landslide seen from space
Posted: 26 May 2017 03:13 AM PDT
On the night of May 20, 2017, more than a million tons of rocks and dirt spilled over California's iconic Highway 1. The slide was so large it can be seen from space. The slide covered roughly 530 m (0.3 miles) of the scenic route in 10 to 12 m (35 to 40 feet)...... Read more »
The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=d8DurGjpsQ0:wJfUYQssA90:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=d8DurGjpsQ0:wJfUYQssA90:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=d8DurGjpsQ0:wJfUYQssA90:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Wed May 25, 2022 1:13 pm