Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo on Fri 26 May 2017, 7:24 pm

Juno mission rewrites what we know about Jupiter
Posted: 26 May 2017 08:42 AM PDT
NASA’s Juno mission, led by Southwest Research Institute’s Dr. Scott Bolton, is rewriting what scientists thought they knew about Jupiter specifically, and gas giants in general, according to a pair of Science papers released today. The Juno spacecraft...... Read more »

Ancient DNA evidence shows hunter-gatherers and farmers were intimately linked
Posted: 26 May 2017 08:33 AM PDT
In human history, the transition from hunting and gathering to farming is a significant one. As such, hunter-gatherers and farmers are usually thought about as two entirely different sets of people. But researchers reporting new ancient DNA evidence in Current...... Read more »

Researchers discovered a technique for controlling light with electric fields
Posted: 26 May 2017 05:08 AM PDT
Researchers from North Carolina State University have discovered a technique for controlling light with electric fields. “Our method is similar to the technique used to provide the computing capabilities of computers,” says Linyou Cao, an assistant...... Read more »

Massive California Highway 1 landslide seen from space
Posted: 26 May 2017 03:13 AM PDT
On the night of May 20, 2017, more than a million tons of rocks and dirt spilled over California's iconic Highway 1. The slide was so large it can be seen from space. The slide covered roughly 530 m (0.3 miles) of the scenic route in 10 to 12 m (35 to 40 feet)...... Read more »

Current date/time is Sun 17 Dec 2017, 7:23 pm