Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert reveals US pressure to establish 12 military base in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert reveals US pressure to establish 12 military base in Iraq Empty Expert reveals US pressure to establish 12 military base in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 4:22 am

Expert reveals US pressure to establish 12 military base in Iraq

08:45 - 05/27/2017

Revealed a military expert Safa Alaasm, Saturday, for the practice of the American side great pressure on the federal government to set up 12 US military base in the northern, central and southern Iraq, pointing out that the government has refused until now those pressures.

He said Alaasm in a statement / information /, "The American side exercises considerable pressure on the federal government to approve the establishment of 12 US military base in the northern, central and southern Iraq," noting that "Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United States is seeking to remove the popular crowd and security forces from the liberated areas and launched a campaign Tsagit wide over the past days to stir up residents against those forces to replace US ground forces. "

He added Alaasm, that "the American side is trying to install its presence in Habbaniyah and Ein al-Assad and the rules of Halabja, Erbil and Kirkuk and Qayyarah, as well as Basmajh in Baghdad," noting that "the number of US soldiers in Iraq is estimated in the thousands."

Alaasm pointed out that "the government has refused until now those pressures, but there is a great fear of yielding to such pressure after the Riyadh summit, which came out against the decisions of the countries of the region" ./ ended 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:43 am