Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian deputy for "information": Damascus will allow the popular crowd to enter the country to prose

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian deputy for "information": Damascus will allow the popular crowd to enter the country to prose Empty Syrian deputy for "information": Damascus will allow the popular crowd to enter the country to prose

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 3:54 am

Syrian deputy for "information": Damascus will allow the popular crowd to enter the country to prosecute Daesh

11:03 - 28/05/2017

The member of the Syrian People's Assembly MP Mohammad Maher on Sunday that the Syrian government will allow the forces of the popular crowd to enter the territory of the country to hunt down elements "Daesh", noting that Iraqi cooperation - Syria has become a necessity for the inevitable.

Maher said in a statement / information /, "The military cooperation between Iraq and Syria, has become a necessity that should be to hunt down terrorist organizations that represent the project arm Chiho US in the region," praising "What is achieved by the military forces and popular crowd of big victories over Daesh and ready crowd to enter Syria".

He said Maher, "It is not strange to hear about Syria's approval to allow the participation of the popular crowd forces in pursuing the remnants of the organization Daesh inside Syrian territory because it can not achieve a final victory over Daesh and her sisters without a serious and genuine cooperation between the forces that fought against them in Syria and Iraq."

It is noteworthy that the leadership of the popular crowd confirmed in previous statements during various occasions that the pursuit of the "Daesh" Alajraa in Syria is subject to the approval of the Iraqi and Syrian governments. Finished / 25 h
    http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/28/162164/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm