Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese resentment of the statement, "the seven major"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese resentment of the statement, "the seven major" Empty Chinese resentment of the statement, "the seven major"

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 4:08 am

Chinese resentment of the statement, "the seven major"

10:53 - 28/05/2017

Expressed the Chinese Foreign Ministry on Sunday, expressed strong dissatisfaction with the final statement of the Group of Seven countries, with regard to maritime East China and South file.

A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, Lu Kang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website: "We express our strong protest with regard to the final statement of the summit of the Group of Seven countries, discussed during the summit, the East China sea and the southern issue under the pretext of international law."

The spokesman added, "China's position on the sea and the East China Southern is clear and consistent, China has always supported and supports the settlement of related disputes directly with the parties to the conflict through negotiations and consultations."

The Chinese diplomat also urged countries to stop the G7 "irresponsible statements" and play a constructive role in maintaining peace and stability in the region and expressed the hope that countries abide by their promise to remain neutral with respect to the conflicting parties.

The leaders of the seven major countries "G7" expressed in their final statement yesterday in Sicily, expressed concern about the situation in the maritime East China and South, and came in the final statement: "States strongly opposes any action unilaterally, as may lead to the escalation of tensions and inflame the situation in the region ".

States in its statement also confirmed its commitment to resolving maritime territorial disputes through law dialogue and peaceful means, including arbitration. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/28/162128/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:28 pm