Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live

Lobo
Lobo

Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live Empty Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live

Post by Lobo on Sun 28 May 2017, 5:56 pm

Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live Mike-Adams-Circle-94x94
If you’re looking to acquire land, make sure it has at least two water sources (preferably three). In the new video I’ve posted below, I explain why water is such a valuable resource that you might even call it the "new gold."
Here’s a quick list of water resources you might have available on a given piece of land:
[list="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]Private wells

[*]Ponds or lakes

[*]Seasonal or year-round streams

[*]Rainwater collection facilities (the cleanest water of all)

[*]Rivers (usually polluted by municipal waste)

[*]Ocean water (requires desalination)

[*]City water (is usually polluted and toxic)

[/list]
Click here for the full article + video .
Franky
Franky
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live Empty Re: Why water is the new GOLD no matter where you live

Post by Franky on Sun 28 May 2017, 6:18 pm

Yep!!

Current date/time is Sat 05 Dec 2020, 4:32 pm