Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas: Government meeting occupation under the Wailing Wall provocation and a dangerous escalation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Hamas: Government meeting occupation under the Wailing Wall provocation and a dangerous escalation Empty Hamas: Government meeting occupation under the Wailing Wall provocation and a dangerous escalation

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 3:14 am

Hamas: Government meeting occupation under the Wailing Wall provocation and a dangerous escalation

29/05/2017

The spokesman for the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas" Abdul Latif Qanou, that the meeting of the Israeli government under the Wailing Wall and the ratification of the large Thouidih projects in the city of Jerusalem; is a "dangerous escalation", the results of a visit to the Trump region.
    He Qanou that the meeting of the Israeli government under the Wailing Wall "provocation to the feelings of Muslims, which is the result of a visit that Trump provided the green light for the continuation of Israeli crimes
    He called Qanou in a press Arab and Islamic governments told to shoulder their responsibilities towards this escalation, returned to any return of power to the negotiations is "a big crime."
    The Israeli government spokesman Ofir Gendelman, published on Sunday pictures of the meeting of the Israeli government on Sunday, one of the tunnels under Al-Aqsa Mosque and near the Wailing Wall to mark the 50th anniversary of the occupation of the city of Jerusalem.

And Netanyahu said during the weekly session of the government, on the occasion of the revival of the 50th anniversary of the occupation of Jerusalem hold a weekly cabinet meeting in the tunnels Buraq wall, claiming that in this place built King Shlomo structure and the first in which structures returning from exile in Babylon, the Temple and the second after a waste.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166481.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:25 am