Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the functions of the popular crowd after defeating the "Daesh" in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the functions of the popular crowd after defeating the "Daesh" in Iraq? Empty What are the functions of the popular crowd after defeating the "Daesh" in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 4:01 am

What are the functions of the popular crowd after defeating the "Daesh" in Iraq?

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Revealed the leader of the popular crowd, Mahmoud al-Rubaie, on Monday, for the popular crowd tasks at some point after the defeat of the "Daesh" in Iraq, stressing that "his presence will give citizens a sense of" social and human security. "

Rubaie said for «Journal News», that "the presence of the popular crowd is necessary even after the elimination of al Daesh terrorist, because it would be dolly and supportive force security forces to repulse any attack was, and that the presence of the crowd will give citizens a sense of social and human security."

He added that "the popular crowd at some point after the elimination of the terrorist Daesh tasks will be to secure Iraq's borders from any external aggression, especially the security forces in the past were unable to grab the border, which led to the entry Daesh to Iraq."

Popular and the crowd are regular Iraqi troops, part of the Iraqi armed forces under the authority commander of the armed forces made up of about 67 factions, formed after a fatwa Ulkipaia Jihad launched by the religious authority in Najaf, which, after control (Daesh) over large areas in a number of provinces located north of Baghdad, and passed the law of the board of the popular crowd after the vote of the Iraqi Council of Representatives by a majority vote in favor of the law on November 26, 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:24 pm