Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 2:27 am

Crux

Mohammad Iqbal ,
    Minister of Education ,
    "The National Security Directorate has verified the integrity of the position (1000) of the employees of education Nineveh direct in the second month of this year, the launch of their salaries will be sooner, I follow this file personally and assigned my own office direct follow - up to it until the completion of all the names, and securing their salaries even in the days of public holidays, the ministry is serious and is doing its best to complete this task without delay. "

Ali Al - Dani
    head of the Diyala
    "that the waste of electricity in the province of Diyala reached very record levels according to the indicators we have available and surpassed the 60% and the index is very negative, that rationalization culture in the electricity consumption of semi - missing in the general areas of Diyala, so we stress the need to strengthen the principle of the culture of rationalization to maintain the sustainability of electric power because things remain the same will reflect negatively on everyone. "

Mohammed al - Rubaie , the
    security committee in Baghdad ,
    "We call on the Baghdad Operations Command to begin the implementation of new plans for the management of the security file in the capital included raising the concrete barriers and reduce checkpoints
    and activate the intelligence effort and replace the weak elements of the blood of the new and installed cameras and expand the powers of the Ministry of the Interior to eliminate organized crime after the month of Ramadan and the holiday Eid al - Fitr ".

Ali Farhan ,
    deputy governor of Anbar ,
    "I would stay lawsuits against the governor of Anbar Sahib al- Rawi, to Afteraih us of fraud , and this is not the first time that maligned by the governor, it is a fake person who is not worthy of the people of Anbar, we will continue with other blocs to dismiss the governor of Anbar Sahib al- Rawi and come up with their last be eligible to serve Anbar , while the sack me from the post of deputy governor there is no doubt , it is a serious violation of the law and precedent. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]