Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian gun weighs 30 tons capable of destroying entire cities

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Russian gun weighs 30 tons capable of destroying entire cities Empty Russian gun weighs 30 tons capable of destroying entire cities

Post by rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:37 am

Russian gun weighs 30 tons capable of destroying entire cities

30/05/2017

It highlighted US media spotlight on the capabilities and effectiveness of the guns used by the Russian army, including the mortar system 2 S 4 "Tewolban", noting "it is unparalleled in other armies."
The newspaper " The the National Interest"This system is the most powerful, and weighs" Tewolban "about 30 tons, and unlike most of the mortar systems, he could launch shells of high explosives can be compared to small bombs fired by aircraft, and has a range of launch 20 kilometers, and quickly firing one shell per minute".
And can powerful missiles fired by "Tewolban" destruction beyond the fortified walls, near the entrances to the caves and in the opposite side of the mountain, as well as the roofs of buildings, as well as can launch nuclear and guided missiles.
The newspaper pointed out that the powerful missiles capable of destroying not only fortified defensive positions, but entire cities as well.
The newspaper added that Western armies do not have such a weapon, which used the bombs fired by the aircraft in order to destroy the enemy Mahsn, but there are places where you can not use aircraft so the "Tewolban" outperform this feature.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166633.html

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 2:42 am