Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank draws three companies exchange license

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank draws three companies exchange license	 Empty The central bank draws three companies exchange license

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 am

The central bank draws three companies exchange license

It revealed a document issued from the bank 's central Iraqi withdrawal of license three companies exchange and prevent them from doing the work of any activity .
    The document , which seen by the " Economy News " , that " the Board of Management Bank central Iraq decided during its meeting in the eighteenth th of May to withdraw a license three companies broker selling and buying currencies foreign which developed the Sinai and Adhamiya and the jewel of Sharjah ."
    She explained the document that " the decision came on the background of the commission of those companies irregularities serious to the instructions of the organization of the work of companies to mediate and buying currencies Foreign No. 8 for the year 2015 and the provisions of the Law of Bank Central No. 56 of the year 2004".
    It confirmed the document that : Bank Central Iraq instructed to registered companies in the Ministry of Commerce to conduct necessary for the process of write - off and liquidation of companies of the three . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am