Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank regulates the public auction for the sale of treasury transfers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank regulates the public auction for the sale of treasury transfers Empty The central bank regulates the public auction for the sale of treasury transfers

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 4:25 am

The central bank regulates the public auction for the sale of treasury transfers

11:43 - 30/05/2017

The Central Bank regulates the 21st of the month of June next public auction for the sale of treasury transfers for the annual 364 days, the Ministry of Finance within the domestic borrowing plan for the current year.

The newspaper "Al-Sabah" official issued today in number, "The value of these Asdarih own bonds amounting to 200 billion dinars," indicating that "this auction will be the fifth of its kind within the Ministry of Finance plan to issue treasury transfers for the current year."

The newspaper added, "It is hoped the full amount of the sale Asdarih to the beneficiary parties that will participate in the auction and retirement care circles and minors as well as a number of other banks."

The newspaper said that "the Central Bank is as an agent financially to the ministry manages auctions transfers based on the public debt, which authorized the Ministry of Finance issued remittances Treasury guaranteed by the government for the purposes of government funding to meet part of the temporary deficit in the general budget of the Iraq law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:30 am