Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt stood at $ 111 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt stood at $ 111 billion Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt stood at $ 111 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 6:23 am

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt stood at $ 111 billion

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Tuesday that the debt owed by Iraq size amounted to about $ 111 billion, warning of the possibility not to put it in the coming period.

The Finance Committee member Magda Tamimi's «News Journal», that "since the beginning of this year and has so far added some other debt and also what it gets from Iraq, the International Monetary Fund in order."

She continued, "Iraq, as well as the signing of a credit facility agreement with the United Kingdom amounted to $ 12 billion, but it is still on paper, not to get the Ministry of Finance on them."

She added: "The Iraqi debt so far reached $ 111 billion has been added to it during the coming period, the extra money to increase the debt ceiling to new figures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:33 am