Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Int. marathon to control oilfields with Syria

jedi17
    jedi17

Int. marathon to control oilfields with Syria Empty Int. marathon to control oilfields with Syria

Post by jedi17 Tue 30 May 2017, 7:41 am

Int. marathon to control oilfields with Syria
    7:21 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Parliamentary Security and Defence Commission disclosed that three countries, including neighboring one, are trying to control the Iraqi-Syrian borders.

Chairman of the Commission Hakim al-Zamili pointed that there is a state of marathon between USA, on one side, and Russia and Iran , on the other to control the Iraqi Syrian borders.

He added that Washington is trying to get more lands following the establishment of its bases along the Syrian borders to support the Free Army and its pro-militants.

"Washington observes that the arrival of the Popular Mobilization Forces to the Iraqi borders is a chance given Iran to provide Hezbollah Party with arms, which a wrong observation", MP Zamili pointed out.

On the other hand, Chairman of Badr Organization Hadi al-Ameri announced the arrival of the Popular Forces to the Iraqi borders with Syria,, stressing that new military operations shall be conducted to liberate the whole borders from Da'ish (ISIS) control.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm