Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incompreh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incompreh Empty Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incompreh

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 8:04 am

Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incomprehensible

25-08-2013 07:32 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Criticized a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition in Iraq / Qusay F, the economic policy pursued by the Federal Government, describing it as incomprehensible, which curtailed the role of the private sector in promoting economic development of the country. Gomaa said (of the Agency news): The economic policy Current incomprehensible and not clear to the Iraqi economy, which has made
    ​​the economy is heading two-track first goes towards a centralized economy totalitarian and the other toward the free market. pointed to: that the private sector are no has economic laws supportive of him and ensure their rights and protect his money, making the role weak in promoting development of the country , called on the government to provide a means of support to the private sector for the purpose of promoting incident. added: should reconsider economic policy the current and make it understandable and use the experience of other countries which submitted كثرا in the economic field and has been able to develop its private sector, for the advancement of the Iraqi economy. Although the Constitution of Iraq recommended Article (25) of the Government and the House of Representatives need attention to the private sector, but he still is not fully activated, and the reason some economists attribute to the absence of legislation supporting him, and the lack of a clear economic vision for the state. / End / 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incompreh Empty Re: Parliament: Economic Policy in Iraq curtailed the role of the private sector because it is incompreh

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 25 Aug 2013, 10:05 am

I'd say this is part of the reason Exxon is selling out, why would you keep investing billions when Iraq's government may take your stake away from you at any time!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:08 am