Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani is the Iranian parliament's fourth president in a row

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Larijani is the Iranian parliament's fourth president in a row Empty Larijani is the Iranian parliament's fourth president in a row

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 2:57 am

Larijani is the Iranian parliament's fourth president in a row

Release date: 2017/5/31

Ali Larijani was re-elected chairman of the Islamic Consultative Council for the second year of the 10th parliamentary session.
    Larijani was the only candidate for the post of speaker of the Islamic Shura Council and received 204 votes out of a total of 268 votes.
    Ali Motahari and Masoud Beshkian were re-elected as vice-chairmen of the Islamic Consultative Assembly.
    Larijani took over the presidency of the Shura (parliament) in Iran for the first time in May 2008.
    On the other hand, Ibrahim considered the main opinion of the Guardian Council in asserting the validity of the presidential election as the word of separation.
    Following a statement issued by the Guardian Council on Tuesday, which confirmed the validity of the Iranian presidential election at its 12th session on May 19, a president wrote on his account on the social networking site [Instagram]: I consider the opinion of the Guardian Council on the election speech, The judicial authority shall take serious action against the breaches declared by this Council. "
    Ibrahim Razi was one of the candidates for the last presidential election and won 16 million votes after President Hassan Rowhani, who was reelected for a second term with more than 23 million votes.
    The main results of the elections were disputed and said there was fraud in favor of Rouhani. "

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:46 pm