Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi exempts al-Issa from acting as acting finance minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi exempts al-Issa from acting as acting finance minister Empty Abadi exempts al-Issa from acting as acting finance minister

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:22 am

Abadi exempts al-Issa from acting as acting finance minister

Political Since 2017-05-31 at 22:49 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday dismissed Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Abdul Razzaq al-Issa as Acting Minister of Finance, while al-Issa thanked Abadi for agreeing to a request by the latter.
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has responded to our repeated requests to exempt me from the Ministry of Finance so that I can serve the Ministry of Higher Education and upgrade it," Al-Issa said in a statement received by Mawazine Newez. "It was a great honor for me to finance the Ministry of Finance, I am responsible for the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research, Science and Technology. "
    He added that "the work in the Ministry of Finance was not easy, because in this ministry of accumulating waiting for solutions, as well as that of institutions pursued by narrow interests and auctions and conflicts," noting that "What we offered at the Ministry of Finance at this special stage was to combat corruption and encirclement Spoilers and narrowing the circle on the owners of the benefits dubious. "
    Al-Issa thanked Abadi "for his trust in us and to express his gratitude for his approval and his response to our repeated demands."
    On January 17, 2017, the Minister of Higher Education, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, was appointed Acting Minister of Finance. This came after the House of Representatives voted on September 21, 2016, by a majority to withdraw confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 am