Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Escape from the «Daesh» opens the doors of a new life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Escape from the «Daesh» opens the doors of a new life Empty Escape from the «Daesh» opens the doors of a new life

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:49 am

Escape from the «Daesh» opens the doors of a new life

06/01/2017 0:00

Lizzie Dearden / translation - Anis al - Saffar ,
    "I lost my family, they are body parts lying in the road, just Take my kids." These were the first words uttered by Abdul Iraqi soldiers before dropping them after passing away from each other , which extends to them his hands Almmsktin his daughter and his son wounded in his body five bullets wounds suffered during an attempt to escape the family itself and out of Mosul. Abdul survived this ordeal terrifying but his wife and his son The eleven - year - old lost their lives in front of his eyes when a car bomb exploded for "Daesh" in the street as they passed Bha.vi an interview with the organization "Save the Children , " said Abdul , recalling those moments: "When the bombing began The shooting Zna quickly so the space between the wall and the car, and suddenly the explosion occurred. One car exploded Mined not far from my family but I was ahead of them Vqzffine blast forward. I turned back saw nothing but fire and smoke and then I left for consciousness a few minutes later agreed to the sound of the screams of my children , I looked to my daughter to find her covered in blood from head to toe were torn clothes, as well as the situation I have. It was awful position, and I looked back to find that the body of my wife had torn into two parts , and the belly and I have the biggest split and hung his guts out , while the second daughter lying on the ground and the fire burning in her leg. "
    Says Abdul that when he saw it , the whole pregnancy and his son Bashir , a nine - year - old daughter Yasmine with seven and began jogging to find himself this time , at the intersection of shooting lines between Iraqi forces and "Daesh", but he continued running despite being hit by three bullets in the legs and two in the back to be received by the soldiers in order to Vslmanm his children Atdarkohm medical aid.
    Abdul says , "turned out to hurriedly I told them I just by virtue of the Dead Take my children. I was in complete shock and did not understand promising what happened, all I toured my mind is that I lost the rest of my family when I saw them struck down on the ground , overwhelmed with their blood. Then we moved the soldiers to the hospital where she stayed ten days or so until I regained consciousness. "
    When the prospect of the father told him that his eldest son died, and his second daughter had been found, but her leg should be amputated and that his son Bashir to me wound eloquently by the shrapnel hit his face and his eyes.
    Yasmin survivor of the incident, except for some minor wounds, as well as her brother Khaled is four years.
    This nightmare began in 2014 when it captured "Daesh" on the city of Mosul , Abdul - day owns a small restaurant, a mosque and then used the city to announce the establishment of what it called "Caliphate State" alleged. When no longer in the family carrying capacity of life in the city because of the lack of jobs and scarcity of food and the large number of ongoing pressures "Daesh" brutal Ptooaladtha law , which decided to move to a nearby village and live.
    Life was a terrifying ordeal also kept the family waiting for a miracle, in the words of Abdul. When the attack began to restore Mosul in the past year , I thought he was saved. However, their joy was short - lived as Abdul driven his wife and children and five young children returning to Mosul again in order to use them "Daesh" human shields.
    Abdul says: " It was madness to try to leave your place because Daesh terrorists would shoot you for a moment . They see you, and the planes hit everything that moves. We were starving sense of the word , so we decided to find a way out and it was only our death inevitably inevitable. When I can no longer endurance took my family and we started to move coming out .. but wish we did not do. "
    Wait Abdul even heard that the army had approached no longer away from them more than a few streets, Vtzll with his family , accompanied by other people , those leaving their homes through the streets of the accumulation of the debris and rubble. While these families are trying to avoid traps "Daesh" despicable and fragments of their mines fell on them after the explosion of an air strike near their hideout and set off abandoning promise, and that is only seconds until the car exploded Amalgamation.
    Iraqi soldiers and the transfer of Abd al - Bashir and two children Jasmine to the emergency hospital in Erbil, and thereafter joined them Khalid and honest.
    Amina of 13 years old and is now recovering from her injuries and hopes to one day become a doctor like doctors who rescued her life. From her hospital bed , she updated aid workers: "I want to go back to school and that the war must end."
    Escalating the number of casualties among civilians , Iraqi forces stopped making progress for some time at the beginning of the current year. The city is characterized by the old Mosul Bactzazaa populated, says the organization "Save the Children" that the densely populated residential areas are exposed to terrorist operations by Daesh, and 90 percent of those killed or injured in these areas , including civilians and children are the most likely among the dead.
    Says , "Kevin Watkins , " Executive Director of the organization "Save the Children": " the destruction of Daesh infrastructure makes it difficult to rebuild the city and restore hope." According to the latest Statistics published by the Iraqi government that the number of displaced west of Mosul has exceeded 400 thousand people over the last two months only , this raises the total number of displaced people since the beginning of the attack to around 700 thousand people , including hundreds of thousands of children.
    Many survivors suffer deep trauma caused by the war and the brutality of their "Daesh", they saw heads cut off and people who were shot or crucify, but imposed on them that they themselves bow to the culture of terrorists or enter training camps in order to become soldiers.
    The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights , Prince Zeid bin Raad says: "most fear is to be civilians in a growing seriousness of the stronger the brunt of the fighting on the ground, which can lead to high numbers of casualties except for retaliatory attacks carried out by Daesh against civilian areas densely populated. It is no doubt that Daesh continues to kill civilians and put their lives in danger , it is known to have committed war crimes without scruples or prick the conscience. "
    On last Friday received news reported the occurrence of more dead, according to those reports that at least 35 people were killed when hit a terrorist attack , a market, and destroyed and destroyed a building with four floors in the town areas under the control of "Daesh".
    The Independent newspaper

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:31 pm