Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar Empty Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:36 am

Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar currency internationally desirable

26-08-2013 10:34 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Praised a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, Bembagesat both Iraq and India to agree to be economic transactions and trade of the two countries in local currencies, stressing that it will support the value of the dinar and make it desirable internationally. said is capable (of the Agency news): The talks of the Iraqi delegation Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a group of ministers and economists, with the Indian side on accreditation in business dealings between the two local currencies rather than the dollar and this measure will support the value of the dinar and improves positioned internationally. said: that the Iraqi dinar is strong and covered with reserves of large foreign currency and gold, especially during recently improved the dinar exchange rate and significantly against the dollar, making the countries of great economic such as India to retain the Iraqi dinar and deal him, this is an indicator of economic well for the Iraqi dinar. This was confirmed Minister of Indian that both Iraq and the Indian Tbagesoa on strengthening bilateral economic relations, The possibility of adopting local currencies Iraqi and Indian business dealings of the two countries instead of the U.S. dollar. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar

Post by Wayne Irby Mon 26 Aug 2013, 7:25 pm

To be internationally desirable it will have to be traded Internationally, or at least that is my opinion!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:11 am