Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

External: We were exposed to 23,000 attempts to penetrate our site within 24 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

External: We were exposed to 23,000 attempts to penetrate our site within 24 hours Empty External: We were exposed to 23,000 attempts to penetrate our site within 24 hours

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:09 am

External: We were exposed to 23,000 attempts to penetrate our site within 24 hours

Political Since 2017-06-02 at 18:08 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The State Department announced Friday that it has posted more than 23,000 attempts to hack hackers over the last 24 hours.
    "The website of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been subjected to a concentrated electronic attack, where more than 23,000 attempts have been recorded in the past 24 hours," foreign ministry spokesman Ahmad Jamal said in a statement.
    Jamal promised, according to the statement, "this attack is evidence of the existence of an organized effort for this purpose stands behind some unknown bodies," asserting "not to achieve any success to penetrate the site."
    The State Department announcement came hours after government websites were hit by hacker hacking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

External: We were exposed to 23,000 attempts to penetrate our site within 24 hours Empty Official sites under attack Iraqi hackers

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:17 am

Official sites under attack Iraqi hackers

 Baghdad / term

Electronic pages have been official, yesterday, including the site of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and my ministries of youth and sports and municipalities to attacks by hackers Iraqis to protest the arrest of their colleague. He revealed to the State Department for its exposure to 23 thousand an attempt to break through. This came just days after the declaration of the National Security Service, the arrest of the person who hacked his website. The official website of the National Security Service offers, on Tuesday, to break led to his release from the service until the day on Friday. And subjected to two sites Alsman Ministries of Youth and Sports and municipalities, on Friday attacked a letter from the service brought them out. Leaving Alaqraassanh message demanding the release of a colleague the pirating security service site. Until late yesterday evening, under the official website of the Prime Minister out of service, it was unclear whether he had been with the electronic attack. Prime Minister's Office has not issued any statement on its location. Furthermore, the State Department announced that its website offers more than 23 thousand attempt to penetrate through the past 24 hours. Ahmed said Jamal, the official foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement I followed (range), "displays the website of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs to an electronic attack focused with more than 23 thousand registered an attempt to penetrate through the last twenty-four hours." He said the beauty of this attack as "evidence of an organized effort for this purpose stands behind him some of those unknowns," he did not "achieve the success of any breach of the site."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am