Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and acting finance minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and acting finance minister Empty Abadi and acting finance minister

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:23 am

Abadi and acting finance minister

 Baghdad / term

He exonerated Minister Abdul Razak Al - Issa Prime Minister to take charge of the finance portfolio assumed by the agency earlier this year, at his request.
    The Abadi will bag the Ministry of Finance , which refrains the Kurdistan Democratic Party to submit its candidate in protest against the way it was the dismissal of the minister , Hoshyar Zebari , last summer.
    The House voted, on 21 September 2016, the majority to withdraw confidence from the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
    Abdul Razzaq al- Essa, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in a press release received (range) a copy of it, "It was a matter of national honor to assign the Ministry of Finance Agency, as well as my responsibility in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Science and Technology and Research", pointing out that "work at the Ministry of Finance was not easy because in this ministry of accumulated awaiting solutions as well as it is one of the institutions that pursued narrow interests and auctions and conflicts." He added Al - Issa said , "What we have presented in the Ministry of Finance at this special stage was focused on the fight against corruption and surround the corrupt and narrow the circle on the dubious benefits owners." He continued by saying , "I am pleased to extend to the Prime Minister thanked the confidence in us , and I extend my cordial gratitude for his approval and response to our demand for the repeated Baafaia of the Ministry of Finance to allow me the Ministry of Higher Education and upgrading service."
    Furthermore, MP Magda Tamimi, a member of the parliamentary finance committee Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to called the exception of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank ", from the " party quotas ", in filling positions.
    She said Tamimi, in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday, said that" the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, an exception of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of quotas partisan and reconsider all of operating positions of Deputy Minister to the Director of the Department within these institutions. "
    invited a member of the Finance Committee to" replace those positions independent personalities specialized carrying high and practical experience certificates of not less than for ten years in the field of specialization being one of the most important institutional Ssat affecting the fiscal and monetary policies in the country. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:26 am