Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Early1
Diamond
ahill
rocky
notazbad2000
Lobo
dizzydee
11 posters

Some are never happy!

dizzydee
dizzydee

Some are never happy! - Page 2 Empty Some are never happy!

Post by dizzydee Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I don't say a lot but I have to say this. It seems some here are not happy till they are making snide remarks every time they enter chat, (not referring to you duck).  I know we are, or most, mature adults here and have our own mentality to accept or reject anything we hear. We are not being led as some assume!  Certain people never contribute to the forum except to smash someone.       Duck cannot see the future (he never claimed he could), so cannot predict when dates come and go or something goes wrong and the Reval or anything else doesn't happen when he said it would, remember it is Iraq!       Duck has also posted the truth and had news articles come out eventually to prove everything he has said. Duck also helped each and everyone here when we needed explaining.        So before name calling or snide remarks are said or posted, remember you are an adult and keep it to yourself!             There have been times I have had my doubts about this investment but Ducks posts and information has kept me interested. Duck has never posted false info or news. He has never called anyone names either.            DUCK, please keep the news and info coming!!  I have only respect for you, as most members here, and as I have said before (you are da man).        Dizzydee
Diamond
Diamond
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Some are never happy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Some are never happy!

Post by Diamond Sun 04 Jun 2017, 4:37 am

dizzy if you read the other morning, you'd know I didn't say a word to your buddy duck he made 2 crappy comments when I spoke to weslin, then you decide you will defend him, an now wanna blame me, for givin you red marks, well I've here with NENO since 06 an am not leaving like I've seen the rest of the people do around here because of ducks smart mouth ways, now all can get mad at me if you want
Lobo
Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 04 Jun 2017, 7:45 am

Ann, you go girl, like your style - tell it like it is - all sour grapes just move on - or get pruned.

hi hi hi
Diamond
Diamond
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 04 Jun 2017, 7:49 am

Lobo wrote:Ann, you go girl, like your style - tell it like it is - all sour grapes just move on - or get pruned.

hi hi hi
lol! wish you would try to prune this old grape lol!
dizzydee
dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:35 am

Diamond wrote:dizzy if you read the other morning, you'd know I didn't say a word to your buddy duck he made 2 crappy comments when I spoke to weslin, then you decide you will defend him, an now wanna blame me, for givin you red marks, well I've here with NENO since 06 an am not leaving like I've seen the rest of the people do around here because of ducks smart mouth ways, now all can get mad at me if you want
           Don't have to be a rocket scientist to know your comment to wes was referring to duck. I have been with nenos since the beginning also and have not seen too many people leave due to duck. Believe whatever you want cause I am done with this BS!!
Early1
Early1
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:46 am

dizzydee wrote:
Diamond wrote:dizzy if you read the other morning, you'd know I didn't say a word to your buddy duck he made 2 crappy comments when I spoke to weslin, then you decide you will defend him, an now wanna blame me, for givin you red marks, well I've here with NENO since 06 an am not leaving like I've seen the rest of the people do around here because of ducks smart mouth ways, now all can get mad at me if you want
           Don't have to be a rocket scientist to know your comment to wes was referring to duck. I have been with nenos since the beginning also and have not seen too many people leave due to duck. Believe whatever you want cause I am done with this BS!!
Again - I need to state that I am in this thing because I can't believe Iraq, with their assets, can have a worthless currency

Take what you need here, that is so generously given, and leave the rest.
notazbad2000
notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Sun 04 Jun 2017, 6:13 pm

Early1 wrote:
dizzydee wrote:
Again - I need to state that I am in this thing because I can't believe Iraq, with their assets, can have a worthless currency

Take what you need here, that is so generously given, and leave the rest.
Well said Early!  Our common goal is nearly to fruition, all of this other crap from where ever it comes from is MOOT!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Franky
Franky
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 6:17 pm

When this baby is over .... Franky NEVER existed!! he'll be just a fantasie!!
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Sun 04 Jun 2017, 6:53 pm

Lol...y'all kidding me, most responses in a thread since the moon was blue.....lol
Pig-Pen
Pig-Pen
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:57 pm

All I got to say is..............................
Some are never happy! - Page 2 9k=
STILL LOOKING FOR THAT DINAR RV............................
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 04 Jun 2017, 11:36 pm

lol!Leave it to Pig-Pen to make us laugh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2022, 4:10 pm