Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Umniah warns of exploitation of beggars in terrorism and immoral areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Umniah warns of exploitation of beggars in terrorism and immoral areas Empty Umniah warns of exploitation of beggars in terrorism and immoral areas

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:35 am

Umniah warns of exploitation of beggars in terrorism and immoral areas

BASRA, Iraq, June 5 (Reuters) - The security committee of the Basra provincial council on Monday warned of the possibility of beggars being exploited for terrorist activity and planting improvised explosive devices.
    "The security leaders have already taken measures to prevent this non-civilization phenomenon, which reflects a negative image of Basra, as well as the possibility of exploiting some beggars to support terrorist activity and monitor and control the roads and the province," she said. "Many beggars are young women and there is a possibility of exploiting them. By the weak souls in the areas of immoral, and the majority of them are not from Basra. "
    And called on concerned parties and security services to take firm measures to reduce this phenomenon because of the seriousness and the possibility of exploitation of beggars, even in the planting of improvised explosive devices because of their free movement and therefore hovering around them suspicions. AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm