Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: America intervene in the political processes of many countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: America intervene in the political processes of many countries Empty Russia: America intervene in the political processes of many countries

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 3:32 am

Russia: America intervene in the political processes of many countries

09:33 - 05/06/2017

Assured Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday that the United States "interfere" in political processes in many countries of the world, surprising "anger" of the alleged interference of Russia in the US election.

Putin said in an interview with NBC of America, vassal / information /, "I do not want to offend one, but the United States intervenes actively in the electoral campaigns for other countries everywhere around the world, and anywhere on the map of the world there are complaints that US officials interfering in the internal political processes. "

He added, "Therefore, if the effect of one, and I do not say that talk about us -venhn not Ntdechl- if the effect of one, or try to influence these processes, or participates in one form or another, there is no cause for alarm to the United States. Who tells us that we get involved, and get upset us because of the intervention? You always intervene. "

He pointed out that "presidents come and go, while the political approach does not change, and in general, there is no difference for us who will be president of the United States, and in any case, almost know what will happen, and therefore, there is no point for us to intervene, even if we We want it. " It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/05/164456/

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:27 am