Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE sets a condition for the resumption of relations with Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE sets a condition for the resumption of relations with Qatar Empty UAE sets a condition for the resumption of relations with Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 2:23 am

UAE sets a condition for the resumption of relations with Qatar

Arab and international   Tuesday June 6, 2017

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Anwar Gargash, Tuesday that the Qatari authorities to develop a "road map" and ensure its implementation to resolve the current crisis between Doha and the Gulf states.

Gargash said, in a tweet posted on the official account in Twitter, "Is it possible to change the brotherly behavior? Be protector of the covenant and covenants, keen to brothers and neighbors, a partner in hardship and ease? This is simply the framework of the solution."

He added Alkerkah in another tweet "after the previous experiences of the sister must be a future framework that promotes the security and stability of the region, we must rebuild confidence after breaking the covenants, must be guaranteed a road map."

The remarks come against the backdrop of the declaration of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the UAE and Bahrain, on Monday morning, cut all diplomatic ties with Qatar and stop the sea, land and air traffic with this country, to join this list later the Government of the Yemeni president, Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, and the Libyan government interim led by Abdullah al-Thani, as well as the State of the Maldives.

And it gave both Saudi Arabia and the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, the citizens of residents and visitors 14 days to leave the country.

The Foreign Ministry expressed Qatar regrets this decision, arguing that "these measures are unjustified and based on the allegations and unfounded allegations of health"

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/6/6/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A6%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:31 pm