Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany: Trump ignited the Gulf crisis and caused the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany: Trump ignited the Gulf crisis and caused the country Empty Germany: Trump ignited the Gulf crisis and caused the country

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2017, 2:58 am

Germany: Trump ignited the Gulf crisis and caused the country

07/06/2017

Confirmed German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel, the US president, Donald Trump, is directly responsible for the diplomatic crisis between the GCC countries, adding that Qatar aims to isolate Trambanh "for the region.
    The German minister criticized in an interview to the newspaper "Handalblast" German policies followed by the US president in the Middle East, noting that "mega-deals that have recently been concluded for the supply of arms to monarchies in the Gulf region increase the risk of a new arms race," in reference to the contract signed by Trump during his recent visit to Saudi Arabia, and the private export of weapons to Saudi Arabia worth $ 110 billion.

He said Gabriel "This policy is completely wrong and it is not exactly Germany's policy," explaining "that" the outbreak of a new conflict between neighbors is the last thing we need, "hoping to learn more about" the reasons, which prompted the Saudis to take such measures harsh ", during the upcoming meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Adel al-Jubeir.

The German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel launched a few days ago, a violent attack on US President Donald Trump, and a description for the sale of arms to Saudi Arabia as a short-sighted policies, said Gabriel, at a press conference in Berlin, said that "anyone who sells more weapons to conflict zones, and does not want to solve political and religious conflicts, it presents peace in Europe at risk, "adding that the sale of arms deals, weaken the West, and do not contribute to the easing of tension in the Middle East.
    AQ

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167803.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:39 am