Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: No ownership of a property transfer of the borrower only after the payment of its financial o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: No ownership of a property transfer of the borrower only after the payment of its financial o Empty Iraq: No ownership of a property transfer of the borrower only after the payment of its financial o

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2017, 3:37 am

Iraq: No ownership of a property transfer of the borrower only after the payment of its financial obligations

June .2017 07

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the inadmissibility of the transfer of ownership of the property for the benefit of the citizen only after the payment of financial obligations related to a loan of fifty million dinars.

The media office of the bank said in a statement that the conditions for granting loans to citizens, amounting to 50 million dinars for construction in the land of fifty meters is that it is not permitted to ownership of the property transfer or hold any legal actions only after the payment of all obligations towards the bank or for approval of that .

The statement said that the borrower to use the loan for the purpose granted for him and in the case of breach of this is due performance of the loan, noting that it is an insurance on the life of the borrower with the National Insurance Company for the benefit of the bank and prove it in the loan contract under the amount of guidance from the General Administration of the Bank.

The statement continued that he organizes a special contract between the bank and the citizen under the loan contract are met and stamp duty according to legal controls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:35 pm