Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump envoy: We are working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on Daesh and end its existence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump envoy: We are working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on Daesh and end its existence Empty Trump envoy: We are working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on Daesh and end its existence

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2017, 4:07 am

Trump envoy: We are working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on Daesh and end its existence

Wednesday June 7, 2017 9:25

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    announced the envoy of the US President for International Alliance Brett Macgork, Wednesday, support for the holding of elections in Iraq , its timing, as pointed out that the international coalition is working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on the organization of "Daesh" and end its existence.

He said Macgork in an interview to a number of media , including Alsumaria News, "We support the holding of elections on time, and during our meeting Abadi discussed the issue of elections and post Daesh."
    Trump's envoy confirms Jaafari continued to support Iraq even eliminate the "Daesh"
    Hakim shows envoy Trump refusing to postpone the elections and the violation of the constitutional timings

On the other hand, Macgork added that "Daesh will not simply disappear but we are working with the Iraqi government to put pressure on Daesh and end its existence," following up "our task in the international community to prevent the flow of terrorists."

Macgork went on to say, "I will visit Jordan to meet King Abdullah and discuss with him in support of Iraq in the post - Daesh."

Security forces have been locked in nearly seven months , fierce fighting in the province of Nineveh to liberate them from the control of the organization "Daesh", it resulted in the release of the left coast connector, while the organization still controls some areas of the coast right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 am