Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump notify Congress to deploy 20 thousand troops around the world to combat terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump notify Congress to deploy 20 thousand troops around the world to combat terrorism Empty Trump notify Congress to deploy 20 thousand troops around the world to combat terrorism

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:42 am

Trump notify Congress to deploy 20 thousand troops around the world to combat terrorism

 Washington / Avi

The most dangerous US President Donald Trump, Congress that the United States has about 20 - thousand troops around the world to counter - terrorism operations, as part of one of his duties as commander of the armed forces.
    According to "The Washington Times" newspaper of America, in the context of a report published on its website on Wednesday, the large side of these forces , which is almost up to 8,500 troops, dedicated to Afghanistan, where the president said the United States "is still in armed conflict , including addressing the Taliban, and there is an ongoing active hostilities after 16 years of war. "
    The newspaper said that Trump is considering a recommendation from the US Department of Defense , "Pentagon" to deploy up to 5 thousands of other individual troops in Afghanistan to counter recent gains made by the "Taliban" and the organization "Daesh" and other extremist fighters.
    The newspaper added that the capital , Kabul , was the scene of the return of explosions in recent days, and hit targets near the government and diplomatic facilities.
    President Trump told congressional leaders in a speech Ihtmh law, that the US operations to combat terrorism has succeeded in reducing the capabilities of "Al Qaeda" and reduce them seriously, and if necessary in response to terrorist threats, I am I will escalate additional measures to protect American citizens and interests.
    He explained that it is not possible to know at this time the precise scope or duration of the deployment of US armed forces operations necessary to counter the terrorist threats facing the United States.
    The newspaper pointed out that in Iraq, the United States deployed more than 5,200 troops to provide advice to the Iraqi forces and help them in the fight against the organization "Daesh", and in neighboring Syria , the country published just over 500 troops skips to fight the same organization.
    He noted that there are about 2850 US military personnel in Jordan to support counter - terrorism operations and provide regional stability.
    The newspaper noted that in Africa , the United States also deployed thousand troops in Niger and Cameroon in operations to combat terrorism, and 410 other soldiers are located in Central Africa to help regional tasks of fighting group "Lord's Resistance Army" force. According to the newspaper, the United States is working with governments in a variety of counter - terrorism operations in Libya, Yemen and Turkey, in addition to that in Kosovo helps 660 US soldiers force led by NATO , "NATO" to maintain security in the region.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/531250/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-20-%D8%A3%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:09 am