Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A sharp rise in the cost of insuring the debt of Qatar after a credit rating downgrade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rating - A sharp rise in the cost of insuring the debt of Qatar after a credit rating downgrade Empty A sharp rise in the cost of insuring the debt of Qatar after a credit rating downgrade

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:52 am

A sharp rise in the cost of insuring the debt of Qatar after a credit rating downgrade

Increased the cost of insurance on the debt of sovereign country from the risk of defaults on the payment rose sharply early on Thursday after reducing the rating credit to the country because of its crisis diplomacy with the countries of Arab and other .

The total contracts to swap the risk of credit the country for five years , 89 points, which is the highest level of her since the beginning of December December first of the year last, compared with 80 pm on Wednesday and 65.5 at the end of the week last, before the cut off Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates Arab United , Bahrain , Egypt , relations with Qatar accusing it of supporting the terrorism .

Cut Standard AT & Poor 's classified credit debt Qatari long - term on Wednesday degree one to AA- from AA and placed them on the list of control credit with the consequences of negative, which is what means that there is likely a significant reduction new in the classification .

Involving contracts to swap the risk of credit Qatar at the time the current on the probability of failure for repayment rate of 6.0 in percent in the past five next .

It increased also contracts to swap the risk of credit Saudi Arabia much to 98 points from 90 after that plunged the prices of oil about four in percent in trading markets foreign .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7843

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 am