Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IMF grants Iraq $ 840 million in August next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF grants Iraq $ 840 million in August next	 Empty IMF grants Iraq $ 840 million in August next

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:53 am

IMF grants Iraq $ 840 million in August next

According to a source of Mali early, Wednesday that Iraq will happen in the month of August next to the amount of 840 million dollars from the Fund Monetary International within the agreement to prepare the credit that was signed in the year 2015 .
    Said the source , who preferred not to disclose for his name 's " economy News " , that " the negotiations that held by the delegation of Iraq with the Fund Monetary International in Jordan , which was launched in the day the last of the month last resulted from the agreement Ba divorce , the amount of 840 million dollars from the loan of $ 5 . 3 billion dollars in the month of August next . "
    He added that the " Fund Monetary International praised the efforts of the government of Iraq in achieving reform and economic " , noting that the " Fund Monetary International promised Iraq to obtain a loan of up to 15 billion dollars and an interest rate of a few very not exceed 2 . 5% ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF grants Iraq $ 840 million in August next	 Empty Baghdad receives a loan from the IMF worth $ 840 million

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 4:30 am

Baghdad receives a loan from the IMF worth $ 840 million

Mali, said a source familiar with Iraq that will happen in the month of August next loan from the International Monetary Fund in the amount of eight hundred and forty million dollars.
    The source explained that the loan is part of preparing the credit agreement signed by Iraq with the IMF in the year two thousand and fifteen. He pointed out that this amount is part of a larger loan of five billion and three hundred million dollars agreed by Baghdad with Jordan Fund during negotiations last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:36 am