Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar Central Bank asks banks daily reports on currency trading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Qatar Central Bank asks banks daily reports on currency trading Empty Qatar Central Bank asks banks daily reports on currency trading

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:17 am

Qatar Central Bank asks banks daily reports on currency trading

12:19 - 08/06/2017

According to "Reuters", on Thursday, the agency that Qatar Central Bank asked commercial banks to provide detailed and regular information on foreign exchange trading has on deposits and withdrawals and transfers.

The agency quoted as saying banking sources, he said that "the central bank asked banks to also provide information on foreign exchange trading day has a statement on the withdrawals and transfers of deposits that are not worth less than ten million riyals ($ 2.7 million) daily information on the withdrawal of liquidity and deposits" .

The sources pointed out that "the central bank had asked banks such information every month."

This comes after the country fell Aldirial against the US dollar to its lowest level in 11 years in the spot market on Wednesday in light of indications that some foreign investment funds withdraw their funds from Qatar because of a diplomatic row with other Gulf states. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/08/165529/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm