Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Real Estate announces the opening of his building in Mosul and offers housing loans to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Real Estate announces the opening of his building in Mosul and offers housing loans to citizens Empty Real Estate announces the opening of his building in Mosul and offers housing loans to citizens

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:24 am

Real Estate announces the opening of his building in Mosul and offers housing loans to citizens

Thursday June 8, 2017 14:08

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    announced the Land Bank of the Ministry of Finance, Thursday, for the opening of his building in Mosul , while started providing housing loans to citizens.

The bank manager Khudair Abbas Rewan in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " the bank inaugurated the building to him in Acer Mosul to provide housing loans to citizens , " noting that " the terms of applying for a loan is the same as previously announced conditions have among them to have a citizen land area of not less than about 100 meters. "
    Iraq decides to grant financial loans to support staff and citizens to purchase housing units
    Rasheed Bank decides to grant loans to citizens to buy residential units

He Rewan that " the bank will be the exception of citizens in Mosul of many things to get a loan Kaltgadi on vacation construction and other things , " referring to the "pursuit of the bank to cancel the interest on these loans, which are now in for a decision of the Federal Court."

And established the Land Bank under Law No. 18 of 1948, with a nominal capital of million dinars, and was declared the establishment of the bank in that period of time the goal is to rid the rescue of urban residents (especially the city of Baghdad) who had to borrow to meet mortgage residential homes in order to ensure the payment of debt as they can of exchange on their daily life requirements or invest these funds commercial operations numbered, and the expansion of its activity later to investment lending.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:28 am