Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian government forces attack rebels’ locations in Damascus

jedi17
    jedi17

government - Syrian government forces attack rebels’ locations in Damascus Empty Syrian government forces attack rebels’ locations in Damascus

Post by jedi17 Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Syrian government forces attack rebels’ locations in Damascus

by Loaa Adel
    Jun 8, 2017, 5:50 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit

Syrian regime forces. File photo.

Report Ad

Damascus (SyriaNews.media) Syrian government forces and their affiliated militias launched an attack on the rebels-held areas in eastern Qalamun, in the countryside of Damascus, Qasioun News reported on Thursday.

Furthermore, clashes broke out between the two sides, while regime forces attempted to advance into the areas of Tal Kawa, Be’r al-Kasf and Tal al-Dukhan, amid mutual rockets and artillery shelling.

Meanwhile, US-led international coalition bombarded a military convoy belonging to the regime forces in al-Shahmi area, in the countryside of Damascus.

Noteworthy, Syrian rebels managed to retake al-Zalf area in the Syrian Badiyah, in the countryside of As-Suwayda, yesterday, after battles with the government forces.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:49 am