Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education announces registration regulations in gifted schools (full details)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education announces registration regulations in gifted schools (full details) Empty Education announces registration regulations in gifted schools (full details)

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2017, 2:46 am

Education announces registration regulations in gifted schools (full details)

BAGHDAD - The Ministry of Education has announced the conditions and conditions for students enrolling in private schools. A statement issued by the Information Office of the Minister of Education, Mohammed Iqbal al-Sidli, said that the ministry has set the rules of submission for tests of gifted schools and confirms the application forms from the administration of the school exclusively, adding that those covered by the submission of schools of gifted must be from the fourth phase of primary and the first average. The statement added that the controls included obtaining the student 10 degrees in both science and mathematics for grades I, II and III primary, indicating that the conditions included the failure to provide more than three students for each school this for applicants from the fourth grade primary. The controls also included the student obtaining 100 degrees in both science and mathematics and a total of no less than 582 for the sixth grade for the academic year 2016-2017. He also pointed out that the requirement of obtaining a student's degree is not less than 97 in science and mathematics in the fifth stage of the year Study 2015-2016 without the average condition for applicants from the first intermediate stage. The conditions excluded both categories progressing on the fourth stage of primary and the first intermediate of the above paragraphs if the student has a talent in the phenomenon of science and mathematics to complete the application form of teachers of the material exclusively and stamped by the school administration. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 am