Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Controversy in Australia's proposal to isolate Muslims

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 4:07 am

Friday June 9, 2017 9:51

has raised a proposal by the Australian Muslim community to the government to allow them to "safe places" where young Muslims discuss "irritating issues," controversy in Australia .

Islamic Council said in the state of Victoria, said that such forums help "to offer views of young people are discussed and challenged others to respect and promoted intellectual", but the first minister in the state, Daniel Andrews, said he was "very concerned" about the idea of providing a special place, people can it "to become militants."
The Times: British Muslims required more than a condemnation

Australia and prevented the occurrence of a number of militant attacks on its territory in recent years, and remained on alert because of the fear of the return of Australian fighters who participated militants organize "Daesh" in the fighting in Syria .

He says the Islamic Council, which represents, according to estimates, about 200 thousand Muslims in Victoria, said that the members of the Muslim community are suffering from mental illness and other problems due to suspicions they face.

The Board recommended that , in the parliamentary inquiry on freedom of religion, funded by some of the Muslim community initiatives, saying that the financial resources at the present time is mainly focused on national efforts to combat violent extremism.

Adel Salman, a spokesman for the Islamic Council, they did not prepare a proposal for the "safe places" controversial, because this practice is already followed to help young people in many countries around the world.

He added , "it comes to a good exercise because young people need a way to express their views in a safe environment, where they feel that their views respected, and that others are discussing their views and challenge it with respect."
He pointed out that such places "would be managed experts familiar with the way, and understand how it can guide the dialogue."

The spokesman criticized some of the media , which described the proposal as " an outlet for anger," or "space hatred" addresses, saying that the media that misunderstood what they ask, but the prime minister rejected any possibility of funding for such initiative.

He said that, the proposal to provide a place where people can become militants, and be part of the program for the young people to save them from militancy, something that worries me, because I do not see sense at all. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/206427/%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86/ar
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Controversy in Australia's proposal to isolate Muslims

Post by Screwball on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 5:25 am

Yeah not happening.
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 5:26 am

Makes you angry...they say no....but yet allow mosques, suburbs, schools and sharia finance and banking!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:37 pm