Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Mobile App - This could go Viral very quickly - BIG MONEY

chouchou

Mobile App - This could go Viral very quickly - BIG MONEY

Post by chouchou on Sat 26 Jan 2013, 6:29 am

Hi,

I have found something really interesting and I have decided to share it with you immediately.

Please find below a link to the Program which in my opinion is worth some serious attention. It is in prelaunch now (until the 1st February). My sponsor spoke to the owners from Oregon and the biggest affiliates that have just started to build this business. It looks rock solid. The company itself is one of the biggest developers of mobile phone applications present on the market.

This company has strong relationships with the top dogs like Apple or Warner Brothers Records. The list of co-ops is quite long.

Very interesting compensation plan with no sponsorship requirements. Only $9.95 a month with a 30 days refund guarantee. First payment won't be taken until the official launch which is going to happen on the 1st February. The details of the comp plan are available on the website.

The application itself is going to be very interesting too. Lots of options and a huge product line with a large variety of items inside. In my opinion it'll go viral.

It'll be very easy to get both - affiliates and customers who'll decided to use the software itself.

Timing is very important here. Since there's no setup fee and the monthly cost is only $9.95 (first fee will be taken on the day of the launch which is the 1st February) PLUS every affiliate is covered with 30 days money back guarantee there's absolutely no risk involved here.

http://www.iLivingApp.com/chouchou
Echobiz
Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Re: Mobile App - This could go Viral very quickly - BIG MONEY

Post by Echobiz on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 9:31 pm

Hey Chouchou, you didn't read my posts. I already spread the word on this and other grand opportunity companies that require COMMON SENSE.

Nobody responded.

In a world where Retirements are trashed, the economics are in the sewer and Social Security is garbage, you would think people would be ready and eager to jump in where money (income is real and permeant). Yet, most treat the Home Base Business like it is poison Ivy and they don't have a clue.

I hope you sign people up here, but as nice as they all are, I don't think anyone is ready to EARN their way as most are waiting for SPECULATION to pay off.

Sad when so many could have been millionaires just after investing in Iraq and living great while waiting for Iraq to come through with the desert.

Let me know how you are doing. I have a bunch signed up and will keep adding to the list over the next few months. As you know the income is unlimited or limited only by one's efforts.

Best of luck.

Michael (Echobiz)

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 5:11 am