Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faleh, ruled out the agreement affected by the oil crisis of Qatar

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Faleh, ruled out the agreement affected by the oil crisis of Qatar Empty Faleh, ruled out the agreement affected by the oil crisis of Qatar

Post by rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 2:14 am

Faleh, ruled out the agreement affected by the oil crisis of Qatar

6/11/2017 0:00

ASTANA / Agencies
Commented Saudi energy minister, Khalid al-Faleh, the potential impact of the political and diplomatic crisis with Qatar on the "OPEC" agreement to reduce oil production.
He ruled out the Saudi energy minister, on Saturday, the influence of political and diplomatic crisis with Qatar on the agreement signed between the states of "OPEC" and outside on reducing production.
Faleh said during his stay in the Kazakh capital Astana told reporters when asked about the impact of the crisis with Qatar on the agreement signed between the states of "OPEC" and beyond: "I do not expect that the political and diplomatic issues affecting agreement with Qatar."
He described the Saudi energy minister of lower oil prices recently as an overreaction to the market on the statistical errors, he told reporters that he is convinced that the general trend of the market is to re - balance.
He met with the Minister of Energy Faleh , the Kazakh channel Bozzombayev, during the international exhibition "Astana Expo 2017", where he signed a memorandum of understanding between the ministries of the two countries.
The MoU was signed between the Saudi company "SABIC" and the "chemical industry complex" government Kazakhstani, in the presence of the two ministers to study the possibility of establishing projects for the production of polyethylene and polyethylene Brobolin and methanol in Kazakhstan.
The Saudi minister also congratulated his Kazakh counterpart successfully organizing the international exhibition "Astana Expo 2017 Energy
Future."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=138872

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 12:58 pm