Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran confirms Saudi support for terrorists to attack Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Iran confirms Saudi support for terrorists to attack Tehran Empty Iran confirms Saudi support for terrorists to attack Tehran

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 2:11 am

Iran confirms Saudi support for terrorists to attack Tehran

13/06/2017

He revealed general commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, that Tehran has accurate information indicating request for Saudi Arabia who described them as terrorists carry out operations in Iran, expressing regret for it.
    According to Major General Jafari, these terrorists had received support from the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia, as he put it.
    He said the Iranian General: Americans support terrorists, as well as the Israelis, and with regret Saudi Arabia.
    He pointed to Saudi Arabia's role in supporting terrorism, saying: I can say that we have accurate information indicating that Saudi Arabia is providing significant support to them, and asked them to carry out attacks in Iran.
    Earlier, the Revolutionary Guards accused both Saudi Arabia and the United States responsible for the attacks that targeted the Iranian parliament and the shrine of Imam Khomeini last Wednesday, Saudi Arabia responded by saying that these accusations are unsubstantiated.
    After the attacks in Tehran, said Hossein Amir Abdollahian Special Assistant to the President of the Iranian parliament, said that Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir and Minister of Defense Crown Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to bear their responsibility for their remarks by calling for the transfer of war inside Iran.
    Abdollahian pointed out that there are reports that during the visit of US President Donald Trump region held talks on the recent events, and stressed that there is the possibility that extremist parties in America are behind an offensive Tehran.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168662.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:14 am