Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: consider reviewing OPEC's agreement next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: consider reviewing OPEC's agreement next month Empty Oil Minister: consider reviewing OPEC's agreement next month

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 3:32 am

Oil Minister: consider reviewing OPEC's agreement next month

2017/06/13 | 11:01
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News _ Baghdad: Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi said, the monitoring committee of production cuts in OPEC, will meet next month of July, to consider the review of the agreement.

According to Allaibi, in a press interview he followed the economy News, reconsider the reduction of oil production agreement depends on the outcome of the monitoring committee of production cuts in OPEC, expressing his hope for the continuation of the agreement so that it can raise oil prices.

He said, there is a meeting of the committee in the next month of July, which is estimated to whether there is a need to review.

And the participation of Russian companies in the reconstruction of Iraq, Luaibi said, I personally see that there are large spaces in front of Russian companies to develop infrastructure in Iraq, and I hope to see Russian companies and Made more effective force in Iraq.

He said, we have a contract with Lukoil Russian exploration and is working efficiently in Iraq.

He Allaibi, there is coordination between Iraq and Russia over the issue of oil prices, indicating our direct coordination with the Russian side, I have a semi - regular contact with Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak and there is an agreement on prices.

He said Russia and the desire to coordinate with OPEC and there are common interests with the organization, and there is a common vision in this area.

The Minister of Oil, sent during my visit to the exhibition in the city of St. Petersburg recently call for Russian companies to come to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and contribute to the energy sector in particular.

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1317095-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%B1-

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm