Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: nothing to do with my visit to Saudi Arabia crisis with Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: nothing to do with my visit to Saudi Arabia crisis with Qatar Empty Abadi: nothing to do with my visit to Saudi Arabia crisis with Qatar

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:36 am

Abadi: nothing to do with my visit to Saudi Arabia crisis with Qatar

 Baghdad / term

Confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, yesterday, that the timing of his visit to Saudi Arabia coincided with the Gulf crisis, but stressed that the visit is at the invitation of Saudi Arabia presented to him for more than a year. He also criticized at the same time the blockade imposed by the Gulf states, Qatar, stressing that he would seek clarification from Riyadh on the accusations of Doha. In another context, Abadi said that the decision of the Kurdistan region to conduct the referendum "unfortunate", calling on the Kurdish forces to dialogue with Baghdad to resolve the differences.

The German news agency has revealed, on Monday, for the determination of Abadi visit Saudi Arabia on Wednesday. Committed among the Prime Minister questions about the silence of the media about the details of the visit , which comes at a sensitive time in terms of the relationship of tension between the Gulf states.
    Asked about Iraq 's non - declaration of his position on the crisis in the Gulf, said the prime minister, during the conference weekly press that followed the (range) yesterday evening, "We announced our position in advance .. We are keen to deal with neighbors to extinguish all fires, for example , stopped Qatari money at Baghdad airport. now we are wary of the money in the central bank and there is an Iraqi committee to supervise these funds and representatives of Qatar are present in the Committee as well. "
    Abadi added , "We are not part of the problem now .. we will become part of the problem if it comes to terrorism. We have asked Saudi Arabia and Qatar , the documents they hold about their differences. We reject the blockade and this position is not a political decision, it is principled."
    The prime minister continued , "As for our visit to Saudi Arabia at this time, I am invited to visit almost a year ago, so visit here is not because of the crisis and we have been working to Atmamanma long ago."
    And on the federal government 's position on the referendum of the Kurdistan region, Abadi said , " Of course we respect the aspirations of the peoples and citizens, and every part of Iraq has aspirations and dreams, and it is not our right to stand against it . And the aspirations of the Kurds for independence do not stand against it ."
    However , the prime minister said , "but we live in one country and work constitution one, so it is not permissible to take such a decision without discussion with the other party." "I think that to go to the referendum unfortunate."
    He pointed out the prime minister to "the existence of problems between Baghdad and the provincial government needs a solution, but the solution is not a referendum," he added , "If the solution referendum how internal problems solved in the region? And how to solve the crisis of the Kurdistan Parliament crashes? How solve Baghdad 's tragic situations with the central and southern provinces? ".
    The head of the government , " the brothers discussed regarding the interests of the Kurds, and more brothers the Kurds reject the resolution, but they are unable to cope with public opinion." He said that "going to the independence may be held and does not solve the differences." When we froze our differences and focused on the war against Daesh succeeded and we won the war, so it must cooperate for the benefit of the homeland and the citizen and solve our differences. "He called on the Kurdish forces to" dialogue with Baghdad to resolve these differences, and unite us in the fight against terrorism , and we managed to do so. "
    At the level of current in Mosul operations , General commander of the armed forces said that " the organization of Daesh is launching mortars on civilians in Mosul for the purpose of making losses in their ranks and disrupt the battle, while Secretary of forces allocated safe ports to residents in Zndjeli old and Mosul exit unharmed."
    said Abadi , that " the cabinet session saw the show the numbers of moose Yen in the liberated hot areas, and the number of employees who started and received their salaries in these areas , "pointing out that" the number of employees from direct their departments was delayed because of the security audit led us to extend the official working hours to complete their transactions procedures. "
    The prime minister said that" the Council of Ministers supports the return displaced people to their areas after cleared, and we will work according to the mechanisms that we have adopted to restore the displaced to Salah al - Din and Anbar in re - displaced Mosul , "adding that" re - displaced requires the provision of security and basic services in the liberated areas. "
    And on the poisoning cases witnessed by the camp for displaced people, Abadi said , " the Council of Ministers is following the case of poisoning , which occurred for the displaced said that the information available to us stating the death of a child and a woman, while similar to the rest of the displaced people to heal after receiving treatment."
    The Prime Minister noted that " the camp , which poisoning cases occurred is located within the boundaries of the Kurdistan region, and the form of the provincial committee to find out the reasons and arrested seven people on the background of the incident." " We turn our face and the Ministry of Health to form another committee to find out the reasons that led to this disaster and to determine whether the food they distributed FAO country to displaced people poisoned or that the displaced people were poisoned by standing under the heat of the sun for a long time before getting food."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 am