Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump plans to hand over management of smart munitions to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump plans to hand over management of smart munitions to Saudi Arabia Empty Trump plans to hand over management of smart munitions to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:31 am

Trump plans to hand over management of smart munitions to Saudi Arabia

14/06/2017

US President informed Donald Trump Management Congress that it plans to begin soon in the delivery of precision-guided munitions to Saudi Arabia based on an agreement dating back to 2015.
    "The largest democratic member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate," Senator Ben Cardin said: "The government notified Congress last week on the start of delivery with respect to a deal in 2015", adding that "Trump's decision is another reason for the Senate to reject the new deal."
    And the issue of arms sales to Saudi Arabia, has become an issue of contention is increasingly in Congress, where some members objected to it, claiming that American weapons contribute to the fall of many civilian casualties in the war led by Saudi Arabia in Yemen.
    The former US president Barack Obama has suspended ammunition sales precision-guided last December because of concerns about civilian casualties in Yemen.
    But Trump said he wants to encourage arms sales as a way to create jobs in the United States.
    The deal includes 2015 more than 8,000 laser-guided bomb Royal Air Force Saudi Arabia, in addition to more than ten thousand bombs of general purpose and more than 5000 tail group used to convert regular bombs into laser-guided or GPS weapons.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168829.html

Current date/time is Thu 29 Feb 2024, 4:44 pm