Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paris and London launch a joint plan to combat terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Paris and London launch a joint plan to combat terrorism Empty Paris and London launch a joint plan to combat terrorism

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 3:20 am

Paris and London launch a joint plan to combat terrorism

Wednesday June 14, 2017 7:43

announced by French President Emmanuel shifty, it was agreed during a meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May on the launch of a joint British French plan to combat terrorism.

During a joint press conference with May, which arrived in the capital Paris , said shifty, "We discussed the subject together to fight terrorism and the joint security coordination, Snsdl unveiled British French joint on cooperation in this plan it."
    School calls for the convening of the Council of Ministers in the most affected areas of war
    Britain: We will conduct massive exercises on the fight against terrorism in October

Shifty and did not disclose further details of the plan, but Theresa May said: "We are working together in the field of communications and Alno.aat Internet, in order to eliminate the propaganda broadcast by terrorists through the means of communication."

Furthermore, shifty stressed the importance of cooperation with the United States in the areas of communications and Alno.aat in order to combat terrorism, said during the conference, " We stress the need to strengthen international cooperation , especially with the United States in the areas of communications and Alno.aat in order to fight terrorism."

The French president discussed the planned for Britain out of the European Union "Brixt" negotiations, saying: "I hope that negotiations begin on the exit of the United Kingdom of Britain from the European Union as soon as possible."

The decision comes the French - British after a few days of the offensive London and Manchester terrorists, in the month of May, targeted bombing adopted by the organization of "Daesh" terrorist, a concert hall in the British city, killing 22 and wounding 69 others, including children.

In early June, London saw a double attack, led to the fall of 7 dead, in addition to some 50 injured, while police managed to kill the three perpetrators of the attack.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/206895/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8/ar

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am