Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress acknowledges the law prevents Trump from easing sanctions on Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress acknowledges the law prevents Trump from easing sanctions on Russia Empty Congress acknowledges the law prevents Trump from easing sanctions on Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 3:17 am

Congress acknowledges the law prevents Trump from easing sanctions on Russia

10:19 - 15/06/2017

US Senate to impose new sanctions on Russia after President passed a law barring Donald Trump from easing sanctions on Moscow alone.

According to the agency, "Agence France Presse" that members of Congress voted on the text by a majority of 97 senators against the two of them opposition.

The text passed by the Senate is a legislative amendment in order to become effective and the council should vote on it again for approval before the final also voted on by the House of Representatives.

Under the amendment, any freeze or commutation by President of the sanctions imposed on Russia must be approved by Congress to become effective.

According to the text of all sanctions issued by former President Barack Obama's decrees, particularly those targeting the Russian energy sector has become under the new amendment imposed by law.

The United States and several Western countries imposed economic sanctions on Russia in March 2014 to pressure it on the back of their positions on international issues, and its call for the commitment of the international law and the principles of international legitimacy, citing the Ukrainian crisis. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/15/167347/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm