Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What the British government said on "Suhoor Muslims" incident of the Tower of London?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  What the British government said on "Suhoor Muslims" incident of the Tower of London? Empty What the British government said on "Suhoor Muslims" incident of the Tower of London?

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:54 am

What the British government said on "Suhoor Muslims" incident of the Tower of London?

History of edits:: 2017/6/15

{International: Euphrates News} The spokesman praised the British government spokesman in the Middle East, Edwin Samuel, Bshor Muslims in the Tower of London fire incident.
    Samuel said, in a blog post published on the social networking site Twitter {}, " The reports indicated that the fasting people to wake up the morning meal helped save the lives of many people from a fire tower in London."
    He thanked the British government spokesman, fasting Muslims on this position.
    A huge fire charges and was yesterday, Tower {Grinfel} residential component of the 24 - storey, in "Lancaster West" area west of London, killing at least 17 people.
    British police said that the incident is not a terrorist.
    Residents of the area where the fire broke out , have revealed that the awakening of fasting Muslims to eat a meal fast, it was behind saving the lives of many.
    Said one of the residents of the residential area that the fasting people who have woken up to eat fast, beware of the fire and informed the British authorities, adding that most of the fasting people do not go to sleep before two o'clock Bbaha.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=144665

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:42 pm