Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army regains control of the gas field in the countryside of Homs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army regains control of the gas field in the countryside of Homs Empty Syrian army regains control of the gas field in the countryside of Homs

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 2:31 am

Syrian army regains control of the gas field in the countryside of Homs

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) -
    regained the Syrian government forces on Thursday to control the Arc gas field in the center of the country, in the framework of the military campaign being waged to expel the organization Daesh from the Badia region, according to Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The observatory said director Rami Abdel-Rahman: "The system forces took control of the oil field in the Arc countryside east of Homs," which was seized by Daesh in 2015.

It is located north of the ARC field ancient city of Palmyra, in the heart of the Syrian desert, which was controlled by the organization since 2014 and large parts of them, before gradually falling under Russian strikes.

And now the government forces, according to Abdul Rahman, located about 25 kilometers south of the city of Sokhna, "which will allow control progress to Deir al-Zour" province under the control of Daesh.

The Syrian government forces are engaged in , since last May, a massive military campaign to control the Badia region, which stretches over an area of 90 thousand square kilometers, linking the center of the country , Iraqi and Jordanian borders.
    The Syrian government forces had announced on Saturday its control over large areas of the desert, up to 20 thousand square kilometers, which allowed him to reach the border with Iraq for the first time since 2015.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%BA%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 1:38 am