Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libya promised land to hell for immigrants

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Libya promised land to hell for immigrants Empty Libya promised land to hell for immigrants

Post by rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 2:35 am

Libya promised land to hell for immigrants

Agadez - AP
after Libya was under Muammar Gaddafi promised land, are on a real hell for immigrants who come to the hope of reaching Europe or find a job, they find only extortion, kidnapping, torture and exploitation closest to slavery.

It tells immigrants interviewed by Agence France-Presse in Agadez and Niamey, Niger, suffering in Libya, the country where the spread of armed groups amid the chaos in which immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa remains at the mercy of all sorts of abuses.

In Agadez, Ibrahim Ali, originally from Guinea-Bissau, "says Libya now in a bad situation, bad, bad." Tells the young man who seems shocked and exhausted after crossing the desert, he spent two years working and two months in prison.

Spent Guinean construction worker Eric Manu several years in Libya and says, "There are weapons everywhere, and many problems. Libya is no longer good. " He explains that he decided to leave because of insecurity, but also the low wages that are no longer equal to only one-third of what it was before, in addition to problems in the payment, says in this regard, "it is possible to work and then you do not pay your wages."

- private prisons -
says the young man who comes from Kumasi "There are a lot of thieves, they want your money or your phone. You can kill you or shoot you. " He was able to transfer his money to the country before returning to Agadez empty pockets: "They Atrqbounk on the road."

Launched Kanti SICO (27 years) from Guinea in 2013 in an effort to reach Europe, but in Libya, lived days of bitter made him abandon his project, and was trying hard to avoid "the police that mass arrests, and the militias battling among themselves." Eventually, he found a job "as a factor in the workshop building" with other migrants.

He says this university graduate who specializes in social communication, "the work was bad. They pay us 15 dinars (about 10 euros) per day, and contribute to food at 5 dinars. But the money did not reach us. We sometimes wait three or four weeks without charge paid. The food is rarely, we did not know what we do. "

- lists Jamal -
says Sekou "We were forced to go to a village where a slaughterhouse. We collect the remains, lists of beauty or the like, all they do not want. The taste was not good, but did not have a choice. " He continues , "Then one day, they told us that the money arrived. They did not pay me all the implications for them, but I though I left. " And went to an area near Misrata where he worked Dhana.

SICO also survived from the "thieves" are arrested migrants to demand a ransom. It tells "we had to jump out of the car and is going so as not to end up in jail."

And suffered many other immigrants from the horror of the kidnappings. Says Ibrahim Kandy Senegal's 26 - year - old "if you earn money, you caught + boys (+ insurgents) and beat you. Put you in prison. But it is not a normal prison, it is a special prison. "
He continues , "Ihtdzonk and you have to pay 200 to 500 thousand CFA francs (300 to 750 euros). Contact your family in the country, and you have to tell them + sent me money, otherwise you will kill me '. "

The broker charging money in a country immigrant, and then sends it to a second broker in Agadez, it gives the green light to then release the detainee, as explained and confirmed by many of the immigrants mechanism. And then, exhibits money mysterious roads to reach Libya.

- stabbed with a knife -
and sealed Candy , pointing to scars on his forehead and leg " I received a lot of beating, kicking and stabbed Balkin, were stolen three times. You can not sleep. Alahakk fear all the time. "

He was arrested Baldeh Abu Bakr Siddiq (35 years) coming from Kindia in Guinea, in one of these prisons. He explains "It 's normal houses from the outside, but there are rooms where Iatgulwnk. there is a lot of people. The situation in extremely harsh. "
Tells that he was tortured and says "Akhrgeonk of your cell and beat you on the soles of your feet with sticks or wire," he was also forced to pay a ransom.

And transferred many of the migrants returning from Libya similar stories.
But all these certificates do not frustrate the hopes of many of the immigrants are determined to make the trip to Europe. He says a resident of the region , "this will increase the price of the trip because it is more dangerous, but immigrants are the ones who always pay the price in the end."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AC%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86/

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2022, 7:39 am