Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin denies possessing huge sums of wealth .. money is not the source of happiness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin denies possessing huge sums of wealth .. money is not the source of happiness Empty Putin denies possessing huge sums of wealth .. money is not the source of happiness

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 2:57 am

Putin denies possessing huge sums of wealth .. money is not the source of happiness

Arab and international Friday June 16, 2017

Russian President Vladimir Putin has strongly denied allegations talked about owning huge sums of wealth and that "the richest man in the world." He said he did not believe that material wealth brings happiness.

The Russian president said in an interview with the American director Oliver Stone aired on the US Showtime channel, that "never I do not have such a wealth that they talk" about. He described the talk about the existence of his bank accounts in Cyprus as "nonsense," adding that "if they already exist. Would have been debunked and served for a long time"

Putin directed his speech, said the American director who was dialogued "I do not think that this (wealth) great happiness source. I think it was too much you have to think through the crisis, what you have to do with these assets ?, in order to maintain it, it is generally a source headache and aching head. you are far richer than those who have in their accounts a lot of money man. because you have an opinion, you have a talent, you have the opportunity to demonstrate and prove it, you have a chance to leave behind a legacy remarkable. money does not give such happiness. "

On the other hand, the Russian president refused to reveal the American interlocutor about his plans for elections in 2018 presidential, said in response to a question about the possibility of his candidacy again for the presidency, "there are things that must remain a mystery until the right moment ... so I will not answer exactly your question." However, Putin noted that the country's next president will be determined by the Russians and not elected by anyone other.

American TV channel Showtime and ended on Friday, show the four episodes of the Oliver Stone film "Interview with Putin" in the United States. The first channel in the Russian television said that it will be presented next week for the first time the Russian version of this film after it bought the rights introduced by the US network.
    http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/6/16/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%87-%D8%AB%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:11 am