Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the rise in crude prices of Kazakhstan to comply with the global oil agreement

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

With the rise in crude prices of Kazakhstan to comply with the global oil agreement Empty With the rise in crude prices of Kazakhstan to comply with the global oil agreement

Post by rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:06 am

With the rise in crude prices of Kazakhstan to comply with the global oil agreement

6/17/2017 0:00

Capitals / Reuters
energy minister said in Kazakhstan , Kanat Bozzombayev on Friday that his country will comply with the global agreement to cut oil production in June and July after an increase in production over three consecutive months.
He Bozzombayev told reporters that the summer weather free will lead to a contraction of production in some of the largest fields that depend on the gas pump in the country.
Oil prices rose on Friday but remained near the lowest level in six months continuously affected by oversupply despite efforts led by OPEC to cut production and boost crude markets.
By 0656 GMT , the global London Brent crude futures stood at US $ 47.12 a barrel , up 20 cents , or 0.4 percent from the previous settlement price.
The total crude West Texas Intermediate US futures to $ 44.56 a barrel , up 10 cents , or 0.2 percent.
Traders said: The slight increases were the result of a partial halt potential exports in Libya.
However , the already allocated the prices are still down about 13 percent since late May , when led by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC" top producers agreed to extend the work to cut production 1.8 million barrels a day for another nine months until the end of the first quarter of 2018.
and contribute to increased US production especially from the exploration of shale oil companies in the weak impact of cuts led by the "OPEC".
It also contributes to the high level of exports and production from Russia in the current supply glut.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139262

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 7:39 pm